There are lawyers and then there are Trial Lawyers — those individuals who are unafraid of the courtroom, know how to maximize the power of storytelling, and know that justice is best secured by winning in trial. For seven years, The Clinic at Sharma-Crawford Attorneys at Law has worked to empower removal defense attorneys across the nation to become fearless in the courtroom. With real case files, real witnesses, and real courtrooms, this one-of-a-kind program offers something no other program does: it builds confidence, courage, and command of the courtroom to help lawyers transform into fearless warriors in the courtroom.
Seats are limited to ensure a hands-on, one-on-one coaching and mentoring experience. Sign up today to secure your spot!
- All students MUST be available and able to participate all three days. There are no exceptions to this policy. This allows for all students to obtain the maximum impact from the program. If you are unable or unwilling to participate fully and completely in the program, please do not register.
- Nonprofit attendees must provide proof of employment with a 501(c)(3) nonprofit employer
- No Refund will be provided for any cancellation on or after March 29, 2024.
- Please select the correct ticket type: NonProfit Attorney or Private Attorney by clicking the drop-down tab below. Please do not register as a nonprofit attorney if you do not work for a nonprofit.
- We have a block of rooms at the Westin Kansas City Crown Center (down the street from the location of days 1-2 of the conference). Click here to reserve a room in the block at the discounted price. THE DEADLINE TO BOOK A ROOM IN THIS BLOCK IS MARCH 28, 2024 AT 5:00PM CENTRAL TIME. Parking at the Westin, if needed, is $25/night for self-parking, or $35/night for valet. If you have to cancel your room, do so more than 48 hours in advance of your stay to avoid paying a penalty.
- Please email Jennifer@theclinickc.org with any questions you may have before registering.
"*" indicates required fields